COMPLETED Olympus M. Zuiko 12-50mm 1 : 3.5-6.3 ED | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by thenextpage, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenextpage

thenextpage Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 13, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Olympus M. Zuiko 12-50mm 1 : 3.5-6.3 ED

$170 plus shipping

Ships to

I have one 12-50mm Zuiko Lens up for sale, that is in great condition. It has two very tiny specks on the front glass; these aren't scratches, but where a very small amount of the glass coating has rubbed off while cleaning. Despite this, the lens takes perfect photos. The rear glass is perfect. The manual focus, electronic focus, and macro function all work perfectly. The lens software has been updated to the most recent version. I've always used a ND filter with this lens, which has kept it well protected. The outside body is in great condition - no scratches. I'll sell it for $170 (+ shipping); given that there are the the tiny marks on the front glass. Again these have zero effect on final image quality; but I'm OCD in regards to perfection - so to me this is a fair value for the lens. I'll be happy to upload some sample photos taken with the lens, if you'd like.

I'm parting with this lens because I recently purchase the pro 12-40mm, which I'll use in it's place. Come with both front and rear caps.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge
    Depending On Location And Special Request

Handling time
    One Business Day

Ebay: cashworksforme

Additional comments
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.