• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus Lenses & Adapters, Black Rapid Strap | Location: Virginia | Ships: USA

LeeOsenton

Mu-43 Button Clicker
Real Name
Lee Osenton
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus Lenses & Adapters, Domke Bag, Black Rapid Strap

Prices
Olympus 14-42mm & Adapters - $150
Olympus 40-150mm - $110
Black Rapid Strap - $25

Olympus 17 f/2.8 - $100 (SOLD)
Domke Bag - $30 (SOLD)

Ships to
USA

Description
Time to clean out the gear I'm not using. Most are very familiar with these items, my copies are in like new condition unless marked otherwise.

Olympus mZuiko 14-42mm II R Silver lens, FCON-P01 Fisheye adapter, and WCON-P01 Wide Angle adapter. I'm selling these as a set, all are in perfect condition. Remove the beauty ring on the 14-42mm lens and simply pop on the Fisheye adapter or the Wide Angle adapter. The fisheye works great but not quite as strong an effect as a dedicated fisheye lens, but it is really fast to put on for a quick shot. I just get closer to the subject and keep the lines that you want to see bent the most at the edges of the screen. The Wide Angle adapter gives an 11mm FOV @ f/3.5 with no degradation of the image. I'm surprised more people aren't using these. I have images taken with both adapters if interested.

Olympus mZuiko 40-150mm II R Silver lens is in like new condition. I rarely use it since buying the Sigma 60mm Art and a Panasonic 100-300. Very sharp and great colors.

Olympus 17mm f/2.8 Silver Lens in perfect condition. Great little lens with the usual Olympus colors and rendering. Nice and sharp, it is a great walk around lens.

Domke F5XB Black Bag in excellent condition. I used this for a year and then bought a larger bag that provided a place for my tablet. Minor wear with no tears or stains.

Black Rapid R7 - Strap & Eyelet for the camera. Like new condition with minimal wear. I got rid of my DSLR a few months after buying this, so it was hardly used. I now shoot with an E-PM2 so this is kind of overkill.

I'm open to reasonable offers and combination discounts. Shipping and PayPal fees are included in the listed prices for CONUS addresses. Other locations will be shipped at actual cost.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
Included for CONUS

Handling time
1-2 Days

References
-

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom