[FS] Olympus Lenses & Adapters, Black Rapid Strap | Location: Virginia | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by LeeOsenton, Aug 23, 2014.

1. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Olympus Lenses & Adapters, Domke Bag, Black Rapid Strap

Olympus 14-42mm & Adapters - $150
    Olympus 40-150mm - $110
    Black Rapid Strap - $25

Olympus 17 f/2.8 - $100 (SOLD)
    Domke Bag - $30 (SOLD)

Ships to

Time to clean out the gear I'm not using. Most are very familiar with these items, my copies are in like new condition unless marked otherwise.

Olympus mZuiko 14-42mm II R Silver lens, FCON-P01 Fisheye adapter, and WCON-P01 Wide Angle adapter. I'm selling these as a set, all are in perfect condition. Remove the beauty ring on the 14-42mm lens and simply pop on the Fisheye adapter or the Wide Angle adapter. The fisheye works great but not quite as strong an effect as a dedicated fisheye lens, but it is really fast to put on for a quick shot. I just get closer to the subject and keep the lines that you want to see bent the most at the edges of the screen. The Wide Angle adapter gives an 11mm FOV @ f/3.5 with no degradation of the image. I'm surprised more people aren't using these. I have images taken with both adapters if interested.

Olympus mZuiko 40-150mm II R Silver lens is in like new condition. I rarely use it since buying the Sigma 60mm Art and a Panasonic 100-300. Very sharp and great colors.

Olympus 17mm f/2.8 Silver Lens in perfect condition. Great little lens with the usual Olympus colors and rendering. Nice and sharp, it is a great walk around lens.

Domke F5XB Black Bag in excellent condition. I used this for a year and then bought a larger bag that provided a place for my tablet. Minor wear with no tears or stains.

Black Rapid R7 - Strap & Eyelet for the camera. Like new condition with minimal wear. I got rid of my DSLR a few months after buying this, so it was hardly used. I now shoot with an E-PM2 so this is kind of overkill.

I'm open to reasonable offers and combination discounts. Shipping and PayPal fees are included in the listed prices for CONUS addresses. Other locations will be shipped at actual cost.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Included for CONUS

Handling time
    1-2 Days

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Jul 16, 2014
  3. cathy adams

cathy adams New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 8, 2014
    Canadian Maritimes
  4. rrobinson

rrobinson Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Mar 4, 2011
    payment sent for Black Rapid strap
  5. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    Payment received, thank you!

Black Rapid strap, 17mm, and Domke bag are sold.