Olympus Lens Hoods link anyone.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by britops, Nov 28, 2012.

1. britops

britops Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Trying to find an accessory list of Olympus lens hoods available. Does anyone have a link to a page with all the hoods and their product codes in one place?
  2. fransglans

fransglans Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. britops

britops Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Thanks but there's some hoods missing. Eg LH-61D which I own. The LH-61E shown on the side of my 75-300mm lens box shows 2 types of hoods available but I'm struggling to find any reference online to it.

I'm also puzzled why the LH-61D fits the 40-150mm 58mm diameter lens but not the 75-300mm 58mm diameter lens.

I need a compatibility/availability chart

Attached Files:

4. MikeinAlexandria

MikeinAlexandria Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 10, 2012
    Try looking on the Olympus Singhapore site. They have most Pen and OMD accessories plus E System. Far more bits then on the EU or US sites. It should noted that some of the leather cases and straps, not sold in the US are really nice quality!

As for lens hood stuff just take a look at each lens and what accessories are available. Once you see what you need you can look the part numbers up on EBay. The metal lens hoods, in particular are expensive. You can also put the part number on the B&H photo site, as they still carry quite a bit of fourth thirds stuff. Good luck in your search!