1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus ib Desktop v 1.3

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by johnny9fingers, Nov 6, 2010.

1. johnny9fingers

johnny9fingers Mu-43 Veteran

Hi Folks, Has anyone used this desktop application, or any of the earlier releases? I'm not sure if it work in conjuction with Olympus Viewer 2(which I like) or is a totally separate application. I don't want to clutter up my laptop with redundant software. :polling:

2. johnny9fingers

Wow, I guess thats a big no! Maybe I'll load it and be the guinea pig and give it a try. If I do I'll report back on how it works....

3. agpr

agpr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 2, 2010
    Heraklion, Crete
    I did try it, but didn't like it much. Too much fancy windows movement, inconvenient import and no additional functionality over viewer 2. I uninstalled it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shoturtle

shoturtle  

Oct 15, 2010
    No clue, there is no mac version. But when I did use the original one on my work pc, I have to agree with agpr, not a very fluid program. But I like the way it stitch panos.

• Like Like x 1
  5. johnny9fingers

Thanks, you saved me from some unneeded aggravation.....
    John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.