1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[Ebay] Olympus HLD-6 Grip | Location: USA (NY) | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by digitalandfilm, Jan 28, 2013.

1. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling</br> Olympus HLD-6 Grip
    </br>Location</br> USA (NY)
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Link to Ebay listing</br> Genuine HLD 6 Olympus OM D Battery Grip for Olympus OM D Camera | eBay

The HLD-6 Power Battery Grip, in the same dust- and splashproof construction as the Olympus E-M5 body, is an adaptable, two-part grip that can be used either as a landscape grip for easier handling or as a portrait grip with an additional shutter release. The portrait grip accommodates an extra lithium-ion battery to supplement the one in the E-M5, thus extending battery life.
    Product Description
    The HLD-6 is an optional dust- and splash proof battery holder and grip created especially for use with the Olympus E-M5. The device can be separated into two parts - one tailored to shooting in landscape orientation and one that's ideal for portraits. The landscape unit includes a built-in shutter button as well as a dial for locking the grip onto the bottom of the E-M5. The portrait unit includes a molded grip for stable shooting while the camera is in the vertical (portrait) orientation, a built-in shutter button, two built-in function buttons that can be programmed independently of the function buttons on the E-M5 body, a DC-IN jack for continuous powered shooting (requires the optional AC-3 Power Adapter), and a compartment for storing an optional additional BLN-1 lithium-ion battery. When shooting with the E-M5 and two batteries, you can choose which battery to use first; once it's drained, the camera will start using the second battery for uninterrupted shooting.
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• hld6.
      hld6.jpg
      File size:
      38.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Jarola

Jarola Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jan 15, 2012
    Tampa FL
    Jarek
    Wish you sold it here

3. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Put a bid in.. can't hurt.. I'm offering it at a good price.

I tried the Gariz Black & Red Stitch half case and my OM-D looked as cool as Fonzie in a leather jacket!

fonzie_henry_winkler_happy_days.