[Ebay] Olympus HLD-6 Grip | Location: USA (NY) | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by digitalandfilm, Jan 28, 2013.

1. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling</br> Olympus HLD-6 Grip
    </br>Location</br> USA (NY)
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Link to Ebay listing</br> Genuine HLD 6 Olympus OM D Battery Grip for Olympus OM D Camera | eBay

The HLD-6 Power Battery Grip, in the same dust- and splashproof construction as the Olympus E-M5 body, is an adaptable, two-part grip that can be used either as a landscape grip for easier handling or as a portrait grip with an additional shutter release. The portrait grip accommodates an extra lithium-ion battery to supplement the one in the E-M5, thus extending battery life.
    Product Description
    The HLD-6 is an optional dust- and splash proof battery holder and grip created especially for use with the Olympus E-M5. The device can be separated into two parts - one tailored to shooting in landscape orientation and one that's ideal for portraits. The landscape unit includes a built-in shutter button as well as a dial for locking the grip onto the bottom of the E-M5. The portrait unit includes a molded grip for stable shooting while the camera is in the vertical (portrait) orientation, a built-in shutter button, two built-in function buttons that can be programmed independently of the function buttons on the E-M5 body, a DC-IN jack for continuous powered shooting (requires the optional AC-3 Power Adapter), and a compartment for storing an optional additional BLN-1 lithium-ion battery. When shooting with the E-M5 and two batteries, you can choose which battery to use first; once it's drained, the camera will start using the second battery for uninterrupted shooting.
    </br>References</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• hld6.jpg
      File size:
      38.1 KB
  2. Jarola

Jarola Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jan 15, 2012
    Tampa FL
    Wish you sold it here
  3. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Put a bid in.. can't hurt.. I'm offering it at a good price.

I tried the Gariz Black & Red Stitch half case and my OM-D looked as cool as Fonzie in a leather jacket!