1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus Guests... don't miss this!

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Brian Mosley, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hello everyone,

I know that we regularly get 'silent visitors' browsing the mu-43 forums... which is great!

Having seen some of the rudeness on other forums towards new users with pleas for help I don't blame you for keeping a very low profile! :popcorm2:

However, we have some wonderful members and passionate moderators who are here to make mu-43 safe and fun for every level of photographer to enjoy... and to ensure that the rude and ignorant minority are sent along their way before you'd even notice it! :tomato2: :banned:

p.s. we have the coolest set of emoticons :yahoo:

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know, that we've just started a series of tutorial videos in the Members Only forum on Navigating your E-P2 (and similarly E-P1) Menus, to set it up for easy and productive use from day 1!

These videos have been split into bite sized sections of 5 minutes or less, with plenty of support and discussion for each menu available... to give you fast access to many months of experience we've gained with these fantastic, but powerful m4/3rds cameras.

In addition, we have a thriving Photo Clinic where our experienced Photographers and members are developing their artistic vision and again, sharing experience through caring exchanges.

Just wanted you to know what's going on 'under the surface' - as these areas are provided for the brave souls who take that small step to register and say hello :bravo-009:

So what are you waiting for? why not register now, 'uncloak' :jedi: and make some new friends! :friends:

Kind Regards

Brian

• Like Like x 2
  2. nTo

nTo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2009
    Indonesia
    Hello, brian!
    Wow! what a great move you guys make with the tutorial video....i hope someday i can contribute as well but for the GF1...(what i owned)..
    Anyway, thanx also for encouraging us (relatively fewer post guys)...to post more...
    it's been quite a busy week, and my upload quota in flickr had just reach its limit (im not a pro user)..
    I hope in february i can be more 'exist' in this wonderful forum...
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi nTo, remember you have free gallery space here on the forum!

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 1
  4. nTo

nTo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2009
    Indonesia
    geez, brian...thanx for mentioning about the mu-43 gallery...i didn't notice it :)
    okay, i'm gonna start uploading again.....

5. Milan237

Milan237 New to Mu-43

Feb 8, 2010
    Thanks

HI Everyone,

Just finally registered as I have been a lurker since mid last year & this post made me feel guilty a bit. Don't know if I will have much time to post but will try to contribute if not by much at lest with some photography as much as time permitting. In the meantime will be keeping my GF1 close by taking shots when I can.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1