1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus greetings from BKK Thailand

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by zulfur666, Jan 30, 2014.

1. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Thought I'd share, even thus I just registered and this is my first post. Been to Thailand over xmas new year and found a great advertisemtn on the BTS (local high train tram) Enjoy....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    perhaps I should comment on it. I was standing at the platform waiting for the train. Saw it coming.... the entire train is a Olympus Advertisement. Pretty cool I thought. BUT I had the camera E-M5 in my daypack. Had to be quick so I pulled my mobile out and snapped those.... sorry for the quality.... but sometimes bad quality is better than no photo at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lightmonkey

lightmonkey Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 22, 2013
    the original EM5 was widely advertised on the Hong Kong metro too. maybe thats why theres more take-up of mirror in Asia. chicken or egg?

4. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    I wonder why it doesn't get the Advertisement in the USA or perhaps Europe? Would be cool to see a city Bus ride around town with Oly ads similar to the Skytrain I just posted or how about the NY subway?

5. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    here is another BTS skytrain it runs by MBK. I been waiting and waiting for the Oly train to come so I could shoot it with my E-M5 but did not have much luck.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Now that's the way to advertise! :cool: