COMPLETED Olympus G. Zuiko 50mm 1.4, OM-1, OM-m43 Adapter | Location: PA, USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Cruzan80, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus G. Zuiko 50mm 1.4, OM-1, OM-m43 Adapter

Prices
    S100 plus shipping

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    Have a Olympus G. Zuiko 50mm f1.4, early silvernose edition. Both cosmetically and functionally excellent, bit of dust (normal for this old of a lens) which doesn't affect shooting. The focus is very smooth, and seems to jump into focus. Have a generic front cap, and is currently mounted on an OM-1. The camera looks to function well. All settings that I was able to test work fine (shutter fires, self timer fires, film advance lever works). There is no battery in it, and I have not put a roll of film through it, so camera is sold As-Is. I also have a OM-m43 adapter that I will put in as well, so you can use this on your new camera as well as your old one. If sold through this site, I will donate 5% of the profits to the website. Also have a rubber hood that will be included free of charge.

There is nothing wrong with the lens that I can see. I am getting rid of it because all of the other legacy glass I have is Minolta or Komine, and the colors are just different enough to make me change my workflow. I am also unused to the aperture being in front, and while I don't usually use half stops, have gotten used to going past them, and this only has full stops, so I find myself closing down too much.Open to offers or trades. I will ship using buyer preference for insurance, carrier, speed etc. Will estimate the best I can, and refund any overcharge.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Buyer Specifies

Shipping charge
    Actual Cost

Handling time
    1-2 Days

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Bump and Price reduction.

3. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Bump. Open to resonable offers. Hotshoe caught light wrong, looks fine in real life.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Mu-43 mobile app

4. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    To the Top. Taking the pictures down because the ice shot is slightly OoF (when viewed this large) and I did something wierd to the reds in the bee picture.

5. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Price lowered again. If interested, make an offer.

6. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
  7. pratikvdoshi

pratikvdoshi New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 21, 2014
    Only the lens $15 including shipping.. must reach houston by 25th

8. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    No, sorry. Cosidering the lens only sold on here for $95 six months ago, your offer it a bit low.

9. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Post weekend bump.

10. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Feb 20, 2010
    I just bought a Pentax MX, otherwise would be all over this. The Pentax MX has similar size/weight and also beautifully large viewfinder, the first time I looked through it was a revelation! The OM-1 viewfinder has about the same magnification.

I really recommend this bundle for anyone to not only use on their M43 body, but to try out full frame film on a really great body. Similar in size and weight to an O-MD E-M5, just somewhat wider (the left side is very close in size, the OM-D is shorter on the right size).

I don't believe this one shoots video though. ;)

11. dpaultx

dpaultx Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jan 19, 2014
    North TX
    I'd buy it in a minute if I didn't already have five OM-1 bodies, three 50mm 1.4 Zuiko lenses, and if I could still buy hundred foot rolls of Kodachrome to feed my Oly bulk-film back.

A hundred dollar bill is plenty reasonable for a classic rig.

dp

12. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Mid-week bump. Classic camera at a great price. Open to reasonable offers.

13. Zee

Zee Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

And Estimate on shipping to Australia?

If it's a bit too much, I have a friend in San Francisco who can keep it for me until I get there in a month.

Thanks,

Z...

14. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Looks like cheapest option is going First Class US Postal Service at ~$20, no insurance or tracking available, Priority International (comes with insurance and tracking) is going to be ~$45, to San Francisco is ~10 for First Class (no insurance or tracking) or ~$12 for Priority Mail (comes with insurance and tracking). By the time I add insurance to SF First class, Priority is cheaper. Can ship whatever way is requested. Having shipped international before, I do know that the US Post Office is hands off once it leaves here, and it then is at the whim on the receiving country (no idea of the reputation of the Australian Post Office is). The international shipment takes into account $100 of customs being registered, according to the form, and says 6-10 days average to most major markets (think Australia would count?). All of the above is in USD.

15. Zee

Zee Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Shipping to Sydney from the US is often quicker then shipping from some places within our own country - I have had items arrive within 3 days with USPS first class - so $20 all good.

Z...

- - - Updated - - -

Shipping to Sydney from the US is often quicker then shipping from some places within our own country - I have had items arrive within 3 days with USPS first class - so $20 all good.

Z...

16. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Sold Pending Payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.