COMPLETED Olympus Flash FL-50R , Panasonic 14-140mm | Location: NC, USA | Ships: Conus

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cd23murray, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Olympus Flash FL-50R , Panasonic 14-140mm

Various see details

NC, USA

Ships to

I just got a sony a7s and I'm thinking of moving my m4/3's setup to a sony a6000, so that I can share some lenses across the 2 bodies.

So if anyone is considering going from an a6000 to m4/3's, we might could work something out.

Everything is in great condition and if there is any serious interest obviously pics will be supplied.

I have the following:

Panasonic 14-140 f4.0-5.8 ens (older version), excellent shape and includes all packaging and accessories - $310 shipped and paypaled

SOLD - Olympus black 75mm 1.8, in great shape was a refurb from olympus - $650 shipped and paypaled

Oly Flash FL-50R (no box, missing band the holds the bounce card but I'm using a rubberband with no issues) - $250 shipped and paypaled.

Just let me know if there is any interest and I can provide pics of an and everything.

Note: Buying multiple items, I will discount the package and I'm open offers. Just let me know what you are interested in.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    usps mail

Shipping charge
    included in price

Handling time

fredmiranda: cd23murray ebay: oogsdaughter

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Joon525...your pm box is full
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.