1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus FL-600R electronic flash | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gs94121, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gs94121

gs94121 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Sep 6, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus FL-600R electronic flash

Prices
    $260

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Up for sale is used once (tested at home) Olympus FL-600R electronic flash unit as shown on pictures enclosed.

Everything are included: flash unit, case, stand, instruction manual, un-filled warranty card PLUS two SUNPAK 4-AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.

The reason I'm selling the FL-600R flash unit is small control dial button whose my thumb is pretty too big to handle it.

The asking & firm price is $260 with shipping via USPS Priority Mail within United States of America and PayPal fees included.

Personal check will be accepted & held for up to 3 business days for clearing after receiving if you do not have PayPal account for immediate payment.

PM me if you're interested.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    Zero

Handling time
    Same day (before 4PM PST) or next-day

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

S O L D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.