1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] Olympus FL-300R Mint and other Misc items! (Kiron 28mm F2, Pentax SMC 55mm F1.8) - Reduced!| Loc/Shi

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pxpaulx, Dec 4, 2012.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus FL-300R Mint and other Miscellaneous items
    </br>Prices</br> $100.00 for flash, see description for other stuff
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I purchased the fl-300r (photo is at the bottom of the listing) shortly after getting my OM-d (for the rebate), however I totally forgot about the rebate! I've had it in my bag since purchasing, but have never ended up using the flash. It has been in its own pouch and is in like new condition. Included are the flash, flash plastic stand and original carrying pouch (no guarantees on the box, though I will likely be able to find it). Any questions, please ask!

I'm also selling the following:

SMC Pentax 55mm F1.8 (k mount) - EX+ - $85

This lens is in top notch condition. Cosmetically there are no major marks or blemishes, the mount is clean and front threads accept a filter no problem. Aperture is snappy and clean with no oil on the blades, and the glass shows no marks or blemishes externally or internally. Pentax front and rear caps are included.

OMD40086.JPG

OMD40088.JPG

Capture Camera Clip and Plate by Peak Design (2 available) - EX+ - $45 each set - SOLD

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS First Class Mail/insured/tracking
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-3 business days
    </br>References</br> ebay, pentax forums, same username
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump - added several additional items for sale.

3. sachetsharma

sachetsharma Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 5, 2012
    jersey city, nj
    Clip

I sent a PM yesterday. Waiting for your reply.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Capture Camera Clips have both been sold, everything else is still available and prices reduced!

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump! I would be willing to pair the 28mm Kiron and 55mm Pentax lenses, and a micro 4/3 adapter for $160 shipped if anyone is interested! Reasonable offers for the individual lenses or anything else listed will also be considered!

6. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Prices reduced again...I would much prefer to sell these things via the forum than on ebay (the flash is already listed on ebay at a higher price...and it'll likely sell quickly!). I'd also be willing to pair the 28mm and 55mm lenses at a signifcant discount of $135 and include a K-m4/3 adapter to use with your micro 4/3 camera. That is a firm price, but I am open to reasonable offers on individual items. Thanks for looking!

7. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, Kiron lens was sold to a pentax forums member, Pentax 55mm SMC K f1.8 - I will also include an m4/3 adapter for the current asking price (any accepted lower offers will be for the lens only!).