Olympus FL-300R Compact Flash $40 After Rebate at Amazon.

Bill E. Pilgrim

Mu-43 Rookie
I ordered on the 18th. Showing a ship date of April 24-May 17. I'll let it ride until Monday, May 11. I've ordered lots of things from Amazon showing a ship date of 1-2 months, it's never taken more than 2 weeks. I would really like to have this nice compact flash, hopefully it works out.

b534202

Mu-43 Regular
I ordered on the 18th. Showing a ship date of April 24-May 17. I'll let it ride until Monday, May 11. I've ordered lots of things from Amazon showing a ship date of 1-2 months, it's never taken more than 2 weeks. I would really like to have this nice compact flash, hopefully it works out.
But you won't get the rebate then. Have to be postmarked by 4/15. Same as taxes ;)

steve16823

Mu-43 Veteran
Cancelled my order today.

Keep in mind that while forms can be postmarked as late as 4/15, the purchase must be made before 4/1 (Monday!). And i'm assuming that the purchase date will be the date Amazon ships it.

b534202

Mu-43 Regular
Cancelled my order today.

Keep in mind that while forms can be postmarked as late as 4/15, the purchase must be made before 4/1 (Monday!). And i'm assuming that the purchase date will be the date Amazon ships it.
Nope. It is when you put in the order. Amazon's invoice doesn't mention the ship date at all.
I have prime so I'll wait until 4/12.

BB88

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah. Amazon now lists this to be in stock on April 5. You still a couple hours to buy it to be by Mar 30.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Mine arrived today! It's a tiny little thing...
I'm happy with the purchase, especially since it is up to $139 on Amazon now.

Real Name
Chris
Thanks again

I have been using the flash and I find it significantly better than the flash that came with the camera but it is still small and portable and it looks good mounted. (It does not overpower the body of the E-PM1).

Also just received a note from Olympus.

Thank you for participating in the OLYMPUS CSC/DSLR MARCH ACCESSORY SAVINGS promotion. We received your rebate submission and it is currently being processed.

So I am in the system and hope all works out well with the rebate.

Gary Ramey

Mu-43 Veteran
Click on the Amazon Pre-Order link for the flash and then on that page, for the flash sold by Amazon, you will see the rebate link.

I ordered the flash for 89.98 even though it is a pre-order. I am assuming they will ship soon and then the rebate will be fine. If not, I can always cancel the order if it sits as a pre-order for too long.
You know I almost didn't order because I came in a week after your post. I ordered March 18th. I went ahead because I saw the rebate extended through the 15th of April. I got my FL300r yesterday and sent the rebate out today...$50 bucks after shipping....not bad at all.
Thanks,
Gary

mpg01

Mu-43 Regular
I think that's for the current rebate connected to the E-M5 purchase.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom