Olympus Finally Steps-Up their US Marketing

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
And if they have any marketing in Australia, I've haven't seen it; there's certainly nothing in the rural areas.

fortwodriver

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Frank
Yeah, these are basically marketing videos made to look like instruction videos. I checked out a few... They really didn't teach me much.

Virtually no advertising in Canada otherwise. But then again, I don't see much from Canon here either. Most of the advertising I see is actually Nikon!

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
And if they have any marketing in Australia, I've haven't seen it; there's certainly nothing in the rural areas.

You haven't seen the OM-D posters on the sides of bus shelters? Shame on you!

Z...

Pretty unlikely in the country back-blocks where Ray is (although towns like Sale would have a bus shelter or two, it's been many years since I was in there on 'pig & lady day')! I remember when the E-M5 was first being sold & the perimeter road at Sydney airport had them on all the signs. I was pretty chuffed to see them. I can't say I've seen any TV ads of Olympus, but then I don't watch much commercial TV.

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
Yep, it's udderly incredible:

Copy-of-DSC_0063.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And if you notice, in the background, you can also see that they make Sydney artwork as well. :biggrin:

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
Yep, created in a milk factory, just down the road.

Actually, I have fond memories of spending my first two annual leave holidays down there (in Gormandale) with milking 75 (approx) cows in 8 bails for bulk milk on one property (with more Friesian cows) & the next still for cream (with more of those cranky Jersey cows).

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
Does that mean you would do it or wouldn't do it for quids. It is a pain when you have to go out in the pouring rain morning & night & call the cows in every day, because milking has to be done no matter what, but at least some faithful dogs do help immensely in that role.

Latest threads

Top Bottom