Olympus extended warranty..

kud0s69

Mu-43 Regular
I looked at this and thought about it. Does anyone know if the warranty is transferrable? Also with the camera warranty, it looks like you get a free cleaning once within the warranty. Is there anything like that for lenses? Maybe a calibration in the warranty period? Also, if you send it in for warranty so you provide shipping or is that taken care of by Olympus?

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
I looked at this and thought about it. Does anyone know if the warranty is transferrable? Also with the camera warranty, it looks like you get a free cleaning once within the warranty. Is there anything like that for lenses? Maybe a calibration in the warranty period? Also, if you send it in for warranty so you provide shipping or is that taken care of by Olympus?

IIRC, warranties are not transferrable.

--Ken

ronk

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Ron
Is this better than SquareTrade?I considering for my e-M10. SquareTrade $64 (with 40% discount) and Olympus $80, both extra 2 years, except SqTr includes Accidental. They only insure repairs up to purchase price, whereas Olympus will repair and replace as necessary as many times as necessary, right?

Latest threads

Top Bottom