1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EPL-1 & 14-42 Lens...$215.00

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jsnack, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsnack

jsnack Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Mar 19, 2012
    For sale: A recently purchased (April 2012) Olympus EPL-1. I used it for about 200 shots. I never even removed the plastic that protects the lcd. It is virtually new. Comes complete with box, manuals, cables, strap, cap, battery, charger...everything that came with it. I am throwing in an extra, generic battery.

I am also including an original, first version, 14-42 kit lens that I had from a previous Olympus package. It is in excellent condition as well and functions perfectly. Includes both caps. Everything is black.

Price is $215.00 shipped & paypal'd in the USA only please. This price is firm as it will cost about $10-$12 dollars to ship this.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.