1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus EP3 (wh) + 14mm 2.5 + VF2 | Location: Hong Kong | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by KS11, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus EP3 (wh) + 14mm 2.5 + VF2
    </br>Prices</br> 130 for EVF2
    </br>Location</br> Hong Kong
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Writing this down first and editing as I spent a considerable time writing it out before and it logged me out in the middle of my post so I wasted half an hour.

SHIPPING is ALL included in the price.

Selling my white Olympus EP3. Well used in USER CONDITION. I would like to sell this camera to a camera USER that will USE this camera.
    I have never dropped the camera, but it chipped due to the places I have taken it. <squeezing through tight alleyways in Taipei, climbing ancient Buddhist and Hindu temple sites in Indonesia, going to the mountain temples of Busan and Seoul, slumming around for street photos in HK, and visiting family in Canada> Updated to latest firmware. The LCD rear screen is also excellent. Refer to pics of the scratches and chips. This camera was my go-to for many years but I'm getting out of the system.

DO not have the original boxes. I bought it in Busan, Korea. I think I have the software cd. I have the cables, the BLS1 charger that came with the camera and two batteries: one genuine and one aftermarket. I had the aftermarket from the days of my EPL1 and it has never given me any problems. I will also include the optional and original grip for the EP3. Comes with aftermarket brown Olympus Strap.

The prices (i hope) will also reflect the user condition of these items.

The EP3 body by itself is SOLD shipped via HK Post. (+3% paypal or you have the option of paypal gift.)

Selling also my Lumix 14mm 2.5. Optically mint. Cosmetically, there is a slight scratch on the Lumix lettering. Refer to pics. I never really used this lens but preferred my 20mm instead.

Lastly, the silver Olympus VF2 that was paired with the EP3.

Works great. Again, cosmetically the silver finish is blackened on the edges. refer to pics.

The VF2 by itself: 130 USD (+3% paypal or you have the option of paypal gift.)
    The Lumix 14mm by itself: SOLD(+3% paypal or you have the option of paypal gift.)

I am selling these items as I am getting rid of extra gear I never really use. Also I would prefer these items to be in the hands of a USER to get the most of the camera, as its' job is to take great pictures. I am also needing the money to concentrate on some bills I need to pay off. I can't really consider any offers or such at the moment due to this unfortunate fact.

Please read my post carefully and PM me if you see anything you would like. Due to the nature of my selling, I don't have time for extra pictures other than the one I have included here. Cosmetically, these items are well used, but there are all working items, so please take that into consideration before offers or whatnot. Thanks again for reading this far.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> HK Post
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> immediately
    </br>References</br> here
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    bumpity, body is sold. lens and evf2 left.

3. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    I want the VF-2. PM me your paypal address please :)

4. tee

tee New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 27, 2013
    i will take the 14mm lens , please pm me!

5. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    lens is sold! EVF2 is on hold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.