1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus EP-3 Body & Accessories - MINT in Europe

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by selfnonself, May 3, 2012.

1. selfnonself

selfnonself New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 3, 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Hi all. I'm looking to sell my Olympus EP-3 body in silver, in order to make room for the OM-D. I'm located in Copenhagen, Denmark so it would be best to ship this to someone else in Europe.

The body is in absolute mint condition and was only used for a few weeks. It was purchased from a reputable shop in the US in October 2011. I'm also including the Olympus CS30-B black leather case (50 Euros new) in mint condition. All packaging, paperwork and original accessories are included. I'm asking, for the camera and leather case, 530 EUR or 4000 DKK; you pay shipping.

Also, I'm selling my VF-3 electronic viewfinder, also purchased in the US. It's in mint working condition, but has some scuffed (no scratches, just rubbed-off paint) bits along one edge, as it rubbed against a zipper in my camera bag. I'm asking 115 EUR or 850 DKK.

Thanks for looking!