1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EP-3 Black Body Only

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by aznick, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    I just bought a GX1 so regrettably I have to part with my recently purchased EP-3 since I can't keep both (the BOSS will not allow it).
    It is in like new condition with not a mark or scratch on it as can be seen by the pictures. In box with original accessories
    I've only taken between 100-200 pictures with it.

$650 PayPal'd and shipped to CONUS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA