• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EM5 OMD (UK) 100-300 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism_scotland

Mu-43 Veteran
Selling my Olympus OMD, Grip and Panasonic 100-300 lens that I've been using for a few weeks.

Lens bought new from Jessops last month, in mint condition boxed with caps, hood and pouch.

OMD bought from another forum but I have the original purchase receipt from Amazon which I will supply for any warranty requirements as Olympus UK will honour the warranty as long as Receipt is present.

Camera is in mint condition black in colour and is really a cracking bit of kit but I'm not using it as much as I'd like and really have my eye on a move back to a DSLR shortly.

All boxed with everything that comes with it.

NOTE: GRIP PICTURED IN SHOTS HAS BEEN SOLD ELSEWHERE

View attachment 224300
Olympus EM5 & Panasonic 100-300 by chrism_scotland, on Flickr

View attachment 224301
EM5 and 100-300 by chrism_scotland, on Flickr

Looking for:

EM5 - £ 820 posted
100-300 - £325 posted

Would consider an offer for more than one item

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom