• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EM1 Mark II and m43 lenses. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for absolutic (13)

absolutic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus EM1 Mark II and m43 lenses

Prices: EM1MII - $625 SOLD SOLD, 12-40/2.8 - SOLD, 14-140 - $190, $100-300 $200

Ships to: US

Description: All photos https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1724805/0#15743703

Almost new under warranty EM1M2, purchased at adorama new.
Lenses are all used, see description and photos in the fred miranda thread linked above.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Shipping in CONUS

Shipping charge: free in CONUS

Handling time: next business day

References: Fred Miranda +281

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

roboroto

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mike
I probably shouldn't do this, but PM being sent, given the aggressive pricing. :whistling:

Also, I think it would help everyone if you're able to describe which 14-140 it is. There's three actual versions, but the second one has at least two different cosmetic variations (earlier had red HD logo branding and later did not).
  • Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.8 OIS (larger, worse optically)
  • Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH Power O.I.S
  • Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Power OIS (weathersealed)
From the picture it looks like the second one. (H-FS14140, not H-FSA14140).

absolutic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
EM1 Mark II body sold.

This is the second version you are correct, the first one was larger, and the last one is the same but has weather proofing.

Latest threads

Top Bottom