1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus EM-5 trade for Fuji X100 or Ricoh GR | Location: San Diego | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mievil, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mievil

mievil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2013
    San Diego
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Olympus EM-5 trade for Fuji X100 or Ricoh GR

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I have a brand new in box never opened silver EM-5 I'd like to trade for an X100 or Ricoh GR. I also have a brand new never opened Panasonic 25mm 1.4 to go with the camera if one were to be interested. I may trade for an X100s with a slight cash offset for the combo.

Both items were purchased from authorised dealers, so carry applicable warranties.

Let me know!

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. kwaphoto

kwaphoto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2010
    Colorado, USA
    I have an X100 that I may be able to part with...thinking about an EM-5...good timing. Mine has the lens hood and filter adapter (3rd party). How much would you be asked for the 25? Can I ask, how come they were never opened? I always find it curious when someone says this. I know, personally, I couldn't help but open and test it out if I had ordered...even if I had changed my mind :)

3. mievil

mievil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2013
    San Diego
    I had it on order and while it was in route, I became infatuated with a Fuji fixed lens camera after viewing the images on a few different websites. Then I saw the Ricoh images and became equally as infatuated.

I used to have an EM-5 which is the reason I decided to buy a new one. I already know how they run and what to expect image wise, which I know is very, good, so no need to open and play with them. I've just been in the Olympus family for years now and wanted to try something different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.