1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EM-5 OM-D (UK)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pjuk, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjuk

pjuk Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 31, 2012
    London
    In black with <500 actuations boxed. In perfect condition installed with screen protector from day 1 :biggrin:

I'll post photos in the next few days - everyone knows what it looks like though :p

£780 body only or £930 with 12-50mm Olympus kit lens (delivered with special delivery).

2. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
    pjuk, I'm interested in this. Have you had the OMD from new - does it just not suit you ? Can you confirm it comes with all leads, battery other accessories and would you take £750 delivered for the body ?

3. Full Beam

Full Beam New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 27, 2012
    Nottingham
    Simon JT Paterson
    Hi pjuk, I'm definitely interested in the E-M5 body, would you consider me for second refusal after Blue?

4. pjuk

pjuk Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 31, 2012
    London
    Sorry long weekend! Yes it comes with everything in the box and I've had it from new. I don't want to move on the price at the moment so I guess if blue can't go to £780 I'll have to pass over to Full Beam?!

I'm actually going to be away from tomorrow until next Monday so the earliest I could post is Monday morning (arrive on Tuesday).

Paul

5. blue

blue Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 1, 2010
    UK
    Thanks, I'll pass on it for now. Just looking for one to try out so will wait.

6. Full Beam

Full Beam New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 27, 2012
    Nottingham
    Simon JT Paterson
    Great! Do you want to message me when you get back next week?

7. pjuk

pjuk Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 31, 2012
    London
    PM'd you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.