• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EE-1 Dot Sight. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for acnomad (14)

acnomad

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Andy
User name: acnomad

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus EE-1 Dot Sight

Prices: $105

Ships to: US

Description: This dot sight comes in handy with longer telephoto lenses when tracking moving objects (BIF, sports, etc.)

It mounts without electrical connection to any hotshoe and can be calibrated to any lens. Basically, it works like a field scope to make it easier to keep your subject framed.

Sells for about $130 new. This one has been used exactly once and includes everything exactly as when I originally purchased it.

I have 100% positive feedback with the same username (acnomad) here, on eBay, FredMiranda, and Nikon Cafe. Buy with confidence.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS or USPS, as appropriate

Shipping charge: Free shipping to USA addresses

Handling time: 1 day

References: acnomad on eBay and various other Buy & Sell Forums

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• For_Sale_20A_9906.jpg
    For_Sale_20A_9906.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 151
  • For_Sale_20A_9905.jpg
    For_Sale_20A_9905.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 167
  • For_Sale_20A_9904.jpg
    For_Sale_20A_9904.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 165
  • For_Sale_20A_9903.jpg
    For_Sale_20A_9903.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 177

PhotoCal

Mu-43 Veteran
Why are you selling it? Did it just not work for your style of photography?

acnomad

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Andy
In a nutshell, yes.

I find myself using a tripod more and more, particularly with full frame telephoto gear. While the dot sight works perfectly fine for tripod shooting, I feel it really excels when moving around more and shooting handheld.

Latest threads

Top Bottom