1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus ED 50-200 f2.8-3.5 mm (non SWD version)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by scott0487, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott0487

scott0487 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jul 10, 2012
    Steamboat Springs, CO
    Scott
    I am selling all the gear I have that I am finding I am not using to make way for one of the new m43 cameras (I sold my Olympus E-PL2 in the hopes of purchasing either a G5 or even better, an OMD).

This is the non-SWD version of the Olympus ED50-200mm f2.8-3.5 lens. It is an absolutely incredible lens, but I really don't use it very much at all. It is in great condition and comes with all caps, the tripod collar/mount, and the case (I do not have the box).

Asking $475 for it. I will pay shipping and Paypal fees. In addition, as a thank you to this forum for allowing me to sell things on it as a relatively new member, I will also donate 4% of the selling price to the forum.

Thank you,
    Scott

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.