• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus EC-20 With caps. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Tom Lawrence (4)

Tom Lawrence

Mu-43 Regular
User name: Tom Lawrence

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus EC-20 With caps

Prices: $240 Shipped

Ships to: US

Description: Excellent with no exterior scrapes, scratches, or dents. Glass is clear -- no scratches, haze, or fungus. Selling because I no longer have the 300mm f/2.8. Included shipping is to the 48 lower contiguous states. A small extra charge to Alaska or Hawaii. I accept USPS money order, bank check, or Zelle for no extra charge.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: Ground.

Shipping charge: Included, see description.

Handling time: 2 business days.

References:

Additional comments:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• OlyEC20Front.jpg
    OlyEC20Front.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 64
  • OlyEC20Rear.jpg
    OlyEC20Rear.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 62
  • OlyEC20FrontElement.jpg
    OlyEC20FrontElement.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 51
  • OlyEC20RearElement.jpg
    OlyEC20RearElement.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

beacon2020

New to Mu-43
Hi Tom. I purchased your Oly 300/2.8. I would like to purchase your EC20. Best payment method would be Paypal (extra 3% is fine). Let me know how to proceed.

P.S. I already use the Oly 300/4 w/ MC-20 so I know that the 300/2.8 w/ 2.0 TC will work fine. I also shoot Sony A7R4 w/ 200-600 & 1.4 TC, but the Oly combo does better for wood ducks, mergansers and other small ducks which tend to hangout at +300 yards (even after cropping huge Sony files).

Latest threads

Top Bottom