• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PM2 with kit lens | Location: US | Ships: US only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibcj

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus E-PM2 with kit lens

Price
$205

Ships to
US only

Description
For sale is an Olympus E-PM2, color white, with 14-42 kit lens which is in new condition.

I received it a couple days ago, took about 20 photos, then spent the next several hours looking for lenses to purchase for it. Then I woke up and realized that I don't want to go down the road of buying a bunch of lenses for yet another camera format that I own. I need to just stick with my x100s and dslr gear for now.

Comes with box and all accessories as new.

Price is $205 which includes Paypal fees and shipping to the US only. Item is now SOLD

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
Included in price

Handling time
-

References
Fred Miranda, Nikon Cafe, Nikonians

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

ibcj

Mu-43 Regular
Down to $205 shipped to the US. Amazing camera for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom