1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-PM2, Olympus 45mm f/1.8 (silver), Olympus 40-150mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by parodying, Oct 26, 2013.

1. parodying

parodying Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 3, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus E-PM2, Olympus 45mm f/1.8 (silver), Olympus 40-150mm

Prices
    Olympus E-PM2 - $300 OBO
    Olympus 40-150mm R - $99
    Olympus 45mm f/1.8 - $290 OBO

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I'm selling my Olympus E-PM2 and the lenses I owned with it as I'm moving to Nikon. I will always love Micro Four Thirds and all the photos I've taken with the cameras, but nothing compares to my original E-P1 which I owned for many years. Anyways, the camera and lenses are in perfect condition and were bought new by me a few months ago. The E-PM2 does have a few tiny scratches near the tripod mount, but other than that is absolutely perfect. I'll attach a few photos, but if anyone has any questions or would like to see more photos, feel free to send me a PM. All prices are OBO, but please be reasonable. Also not open to trades. Thank you!

DSC_0821. DSC_0820.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    included

Handling time
    none

References
    here

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. chrisca70

chrisca70 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 23, 2013
    United States
    PM sent on E-PM2 first!!