[FS] Olympus E-PM1 white w/ 14-42mm lens, Gariz half case + Extra | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by fmu-43, Jan 4, 2013.

1. fmu-43

fmu-43 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 18, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PM1 white w/ 14-42mm lens, Gariz half case + Extra
    </br>Prices</br> 275
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Selling my E-PM1 setup:
    • Olympus E-PM1 body in white + Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II lens kit (includes body, lens, flash, and all original box and accessories) - like new condition.
      • Body is like new -- it have it outfitted with the Gariz half case from day one, and has LCD protector in the back.
      • The lens was only tested once in the beginning and was pretty much unused (I prefer the 20mm f1.7 -- which I'm also listing for sale separately).
    • Gariz leather half case in black. Beautiful case, gives the E-PM1 a nice protection also. Very good condition (slight rubs on the leather, but it's actually in nice condition, no cuts or anything).
    • Two Aki-Asahi custom leather kit: Navy Blue Lizard Emboss and Brown Croc Emboss. I planned to use them, but liked the Gariz leather half case better so these were not used. You can use them to jazz up the E-PM1.
    • EOS to M43 adapter. Works surprisingly well if you have a Canon EOS lens collection. Manual aperture from f1.7 to f22 (not all lens work with the extreme apertures). No focus confirmation.
    • Two extra batteries (3rd party, but it holds more charges than the oem).

I'm asking for the whole lot, plus actual shipping cost. I think it's a fair deal. If you want to buy the items separately I will entertain it but will of course prefer someone buying the full set.
    - EPM1 + 14-42mm kit + 2 extra batteries: $225.
    - Gariz black leather half case: $50.
    - Aki-Asahi custom leather kit: $11 each, $20 for both includes shipped.
    - EOS to m43 adapter: $50.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS or FedEx
    </br>Shipping charge</br> TBD based on location
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: ffm
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: