1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-PM1 white w/ 14-42mm lens, Gariz half case + Extra | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by fmu-43, Jan 4, 2013.

1. fmu-43

fmu-43 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 18, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PM1 white w/ 14-42mm lens, Gariz half case + Extra
    </br>Prices</br> 275
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Selling my E-PM1 setup:
    • Olympus E-PM1 body in white + Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II lens kit (includes body, lens, flash, and all original box and accessories) - like new condition.
      • Body is like new -- it have it outfitted with the Gariz half case from day one, and has LCD protector in the back.
      • The lens was only tested once in the beginning and was pretty much unused (I prefer the 20mm f1.7 -- which I'm also listing for sale separately).
    • Gariz leather half case in black. Beautiful case, gives the E-PM1 a nice protection also. Very good condition (slight rubs on the leather, but it's actually in nice condition, no cuts or anything).
    • Two Aki-Asahi custom leather kit: Navy Blue Lizard Emboss and Brown Croc Emboss. I planned to use them, but liked the Gariz leather half case better so these were not used. You can use them to jazz up the E-PM1.
    • EOS to M43 adapter. Works surprisingly well if you have a Canon EOS lens collection. Manual aperture from f1.7 to f22 (not all lens work with the extreme apertures). No focus confirmation.
    • Two extra batteries (3rd party, but it holds more charges than the oem).

I'm asking for the whole lot, plus actual shipping cost. I think it's a fair deal. If you want to buy the items separately I will entertain it but will of course prefer someone buying the full set.
    - EPM1 + 14-42mm kit + 2 extra batteries: $225.
    - Gariz black leather half case: $50.
    - Aki-Asahi custom leather kit: $11 each, $20 for both includes shipped.
    - EOS to m43 adapter: $50.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS or FedEx
    </br>Shipping charge</br> TBD based on location
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: ffm
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: