1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PM1 + VF-3 for a GX1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DeoreDX, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeoreDX

DeoreDX Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 13, 2013
    Alabama
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Olympus E-PM1 + VF-3 for a GX1
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I find myself wanting to try a Panasonic body. So I'm looking to trade my Silver E-PM1 and VF-3 for a (preferably black) Panasonic GX-1. It has an Aki Asahi skin and Flipbac G4 grip installed. It's in great shape and clean except for a blemish on the bottom corner. I just got it back from Olympus warranty repair where they replaced the main board because it was losing date and time. So it's freshly cleaned and adjusted from Olympus with a clean bill of health. Comes with everything minus the hot shoe cover (Cables, CDs, strap, body cap, charger, battery, flash, etc). If you want to swap kits lenses (14-42RMKII for 14-42OIS) during the trade I can include the kit lens too.

E-PM1_Kit.JPG

E-PM1_Kit.JPG

DSC_9064.JPG

DSC_9069.JPG

DSC_9060.JPG
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Elkinjh FM: DeoreDX
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. hookgrip

hookgrip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 21, 2013
    PM Sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.