1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-pm1 (purple + unused Black leatherette), VF-2, Eye-fi SD Card, Pan 14-42mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Items for Sale

Prices include shipping to ConUS and paypal fees covered.

Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder - $165 Shipped

This VF-2 viewfinder is also mint, I haven't used it except to test (which it is of course working); box, soft case are also included.

SOLD - Olympus E-PM1, unused Black Leatherette Sheet (Found here) 4gb Eye-Fi SDHC (Connect X2 version) and Panasonic 14-42mm kit lens with hood (non-collapsing version) - $335 Shipped

This camera was purchased recently here on the forum from another member (pcnyc) at the end of December. Unfortunately I have found myself sticking with my E-p1 since buying, and am also thinking about buying the E-m5 in the future, so I've decided to part with the E-pm1. I purchased the leatherette (just a sheet, not pre-cut) but have not used it - I will provide more than enough to cover the e-pm1 if the buyer wishes to do so! I would much prefer to sell the camera, lens and eye-fi card as a kit (I have 2 eye-fi cards and love them, but only need 1); if someone is interested in the camera body only I will discount $20 without the card ($315), $40 without the lens ($295), or $65 without either ($270). I am open to reasonable offers! The camera and lens are both mint, with no marks or signs of use. I've taken less than 50 photos with the camera and the previous owner used it minimally as well. All accessories and manuals included, no box.

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Conditions
    Used
    Mint

Shipping Destinations
    Prefer ConUS but will consider other destinations (at additional cost), so feel free to ask via PM.

Shipping/insurance Charge
    Included (ConUS)
    $10 credit towards actual shipping costs for Int'l (additional details below)

Shipping Services
    USPS

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
    The items are being sold as described and shipped fully insured. Return will only be accepted if they are found to be inaccurately described! Along with feedback here, I also have around 40 positive feedback transactions at pentaxforums.com and over 400 on ebay (both same username).

Shipping is worldwide at actual cost, via USPS express mail insured and marked with the full value. No exceptions to that rule will be made! Please ask for a detailed quote. Thanks for looking.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, Thanks!

2. mossie

mossie Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 14, 2012
    PM sent

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    E-pm1/card/lens and leatherette have been sold to Mossie.

VF-2 viewfinder is still available!

4. dhalbrook

dhalbrook New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 13, 2012
    PM Sent about VF-2

PM Sent about VF-2

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0