1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-PM1 Micro Four Thirds M4/3 Camera Body White | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mperete, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mperete

mperete Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 11, 2012
    NSW Australia
    Mann
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PM1 Micro Four Thirds M4/3 Camera Body White
    </br>Prices</br> A$150
    </br>Location</br> Australia
    </br>Ships to</br> Australia
    </br>Description</br> I just got this camera used off eBay literally just a couple of days ago from the time of this listing. I'm selling it because I just got another black E-PM1 almost the same time and my wife decided to keep that one.

I've tested the camera making sure everything works. It is 100% functional including the flash and charger. The only part that I haven't tested is battery life. It seems to still hold a good charge.

I was told by the previous owner that it is still under warranty and he is in the process of requesting a copy of the tax invoice from Harvey Norman. I have no reason to doubt him because he has a perfect record on eBay. The exact shutter count is 2,126 (see photo). Though I cannot guarantee that I'll ever get a hold of the tax invoice, I will leave it to the buyer to make up his/her own mind if the purchase is worth it.

Everything in the photos is included. The only thing missing is the hotshoe cap. The overall condition of the camera is quite good, with a few nicks on the bottom and scratches on the lcd screen. The flash also has quite a few light, but visible scratches. It's all in the photos. The sensor is clean.

If you have any more questions, just ask.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Registered post with extra cover
    </br>Shipping charge</br> A$25
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> ebay: mannperete, POTN: MannP, FM: mann_p
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.