1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-pm1 Kit w/extras, vf-3 evf | Location: CA, USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by marlon671, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marlon671

marlon671 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 10, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-pm1 Kit w/extras, vf-3 evf
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus Kit $350 shipped to US address
    Vf-3 EVF $140 shipped to US address
    Or $475 for Everything shipped to US address.
    </br>Location</br> CA, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have a one month old e-pm1 kit in silver for sale. Bought new at Samys.com for $399.99. vf-3 purchased from ebay.com for $179.95 (unfortunatley it was a christmas present so my other half did not know about the rebate on this).

I wish to sell this as a whole kit (e-pm1 kit and vf-3) and will take offers to make this happen. The kit will have to sell first before I sell the vf-3. I really wish I am able to sell altogether....

The epm1 kit will come with the box, flash, kit lens, 2 batteries (one oem and one aftermarket) charger, olympus strap and manuals. Everything is in immaculate condition. not one scratch (I have never even taken the kit lens out with me, mounted once to test function then put back in the box). Again, they are all one month old. I guarantee this camera will be like new and a better option than buying a refurb.

Now the cool things... the epm1 body is wrapped with aki asahi #4040 leatherette kit. It has a g4 flipback currently. I also have a new e-p3 black oem grip that I will throw in for free. I also have another #4040 leatherette kit in black that should be arriving shortly. If it arrives on time, I will also throw that in for free. Should the camera sell before hand, I will ship the leatherette kit to the buyer at no expense. It also has a silver and black gariz soft button attached and an AC-MAXX hard screen protector (not shown in pics).

*The dsptch sling and panny 14mm is not included in the sale. sorry for the phone quality pictures.

My ebay user name is marlon671@hotmail.com if you wish to read seller/buyer feedbacks. any questions or comments, feel free to msg me. Thanks!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> ups
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> less than 24 hours
    </br>References</br> ebay: marlon671@hotmail.com
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. marlon671

marlon671 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 10, 2012
    Friday bump. Will take offers. Rather sell here than ebay if u know what I mean.

3. st3amco0ker

st3amco0ker Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 7, 2012
    If you decide to sell the VF3 separately, please let me know.

thanks

4. marlon671

marlon671 Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 10, 2012
    $320? Plus paypal fees unless payment as "gift"....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.