1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-PM1 Kit (Black) $150 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by larrytxeast, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrytxeast

larrytxeast Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PM1 Kit (Black) $150
    </br>Prices</br> $150 for the kit.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have an Olympus E-PM1 kit for sale. Black, includes the 14-42mm II R. I purchased it from Cameta last Sept 2012, so it's still under warranty. In fact, I know this for a fact, as just 2 weeks ago I had to have it serviced for a VERY MINOR ISSUE. The shutter release button came loose and was misplaced & I couldn't buy a replacement part, so I had them replace it. (The camera still operated by inserting a thumbtack down the pinhole and pressing on the head, but I didn't want it to stay that way permanently.) It arrived today, working just fine as always.

Last I checked in the box 2 weeks ago, all of the cords & such were still there, as well as the Cameta paperwork. Obviously I have the charger, I also have 1 or 2 spare generic batteries I'll toss in. The 14-42mm II R is missing the lens cap but it has a UV filter (from day one). Also I attached a "Flipbac G2" grip that makes it much easier to hold.

Selling because I have changed over to Sony NEX. I had intended to get the E-PM2 but I can never find one discounted much, and I'd also have to upgrade Lightroom 3.5 to LR4 for RAW file compatibility & I'm just too much of a tightwad. With the NEX-C3 kit I got for $330 I get a great 16mp APS-C sensor and don't have to upgrade Lightroom. So for now, regarding m4/3rds, I'm out.

I have never sold here but I have sold at Fred Miranda under larrytucaz (in fact I have the camera listed there for $175 but no one's biting). If you need pictures, I can post.

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Fred Miranda: larrytucaz
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. witchcraftz

witchcraftz Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2013
    Vancouver, BC
    Payment sent. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.