1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PM1 Kit (Black) $150 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by larrytxeast, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrytxeast

larrytxeast Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PM1 Kit (Black) $150
    </br>Prices</br> $150 for the kit.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have an Olympus E-PM1 kit for sale. Black, includes the 14-42mm II R. I purchased it from Cameta last Sept 2012, so it's still under warranty. In fact, I know this for a fact, as just 2 weeks ago I had to have it serviced for a VERY MINOR ISSUE. The shutter release button came loose and was misplaced & I couldn't buy a replacement part, so I had them replace it. (The camera still operated by inserting a thumbtack down the pinhole and pressing on the head, but I didn't want it to stay that way permanently.) It arrived today, working just fine as always.

Last I checked in the box 2 weeks ago, all of the cords & such were still there, as well as the Cameta paperwork. Obviously I have the charger, I also have 1 or 2 spare generic batteries I'll toss in. The 14-42mm II R is missing the lens cap but it has a UV filter (from day one). Also I attached a "Flipbac G2" grip that makes it much easier to hold.

Selling because I have changed over to Sony NEX. I had intended to get the E-PM2 but I can never find one discounted much, and I'd also have to upgrade Lightroom 3.5 to LR4 for RAW file compatibility & I'm just too much of a tightwad. With the NEX-C3 kit I got for $330 I get a great 16mp APS-C sensor and don't have to upgrade Lightroom. So for now, regarding m4/3rds, I'm out.

I have never sold here but I have sold at Fred Miranda under larrytucaz (in fact I have the camera listed there for $175 but no one's biting). If you need pictures, I can post.

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Fred Miranda: larrytucaz
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. witchcraftz

witchcraftz Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2013
    Vancouver, BC
    Payment sent. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.