• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-PM1 dual kit lens, EVF3, Plus other bits | Location: UK | Ships: Worldwide

oxhouser

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus E-PM1 dual kit lens, EVF3, Plus other bits

Prices
£250

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
I'm selling my boxed EPM1 and two kit lenses 14-42 F3.5- f5.6 and 40-150 F4.0 F 5.6
Camera body is unmarked as is the rear screen, kit comes with detachable flash, battery, charger, CD, 2 connecting leads and instruction manual, I'm also including a TOMA half leather case, shutter release cable and the EVF3 viewfinder( this comes with it's own box paperwork and felt case)
Lenses are also unmarked.
This would make an excellent starter kit,

I'm not contactable between 14th and 21st May, I will not ship before I have the cash, happy for local collection in Milton Keynes area UK

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
It will go insured, I'm open to using buyers preferred shipper if it's available in my area

Shipping charge
Tbd but I can send proof of cost and won't add anything extra

Handling time
See comments in main text

References
eBay user Oxhouser

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Top Bottom