COMPLETED Olympus E-PM1 Body Only - White | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Offriver, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

May 17, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PM1 Body Only - White
    </br>Prices</br> $155
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Hi - I purchased this recently from a fellow member, however I forgot how much I dislike the 16:9 aspect ratio of the E-PM1 LCD. So, here it is for sale. It's just the camera body only (No lens) plus all of the normally included accessories from the e-pm1 kit. This includes the a/v & USB cables, manual, cd, camera body, body cap, battery charger & cable, neck strap, & flash unit.

In addition, there's a Fotasy Leica M to micro four thirds lens adapter + cap as well as an extra Olympus battery.

Everything is in good working order. However, the flash unit has a very small crack/chip & a few scuffs - as shown in the photo. It works just fine though. The camera has a hard screen protector on it that has some scuffs as well. They are really only visible when the LCD is off and you hold the camera at a certain angle in the light. They are not noticeable when the camera is on. Normal wear and tear, but I want to be clear about the condition & tried to capture this in the photos.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail, Insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.