1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-PM1 + $280 cash for your Nex-5n

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, Jan 31, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    So I know this is a micro four thirds forum, but I thought I would give this a shot.

I want to trade my Olympus E-PM1 with kit lens , box, and all original accessories for your Nex-5n with 18-55mm kit lens and original accessories.

I bought this for street photography. However I have hardly used it because I need a camera with better high ISO performance as I shoot mainly at night, after work. Therefore, I have been using my dslr gear. In like new condition and fewer than 1000 actuations. I hope your nex-5n is in similar condition.

I will provide the receipt from Bestbuy and I need you to provide me with the receipt for your camera as well for warranty purposes.
    Because I have not built up a reputation in these boards, I prefer to deal locally. I am located in Los Angeles, and will meet up halfway with anyone in LA or Orange County.

So that is my E-PM1 with Kit lens +$280 (anywhere from $260 to $290 depending on condition) for your Nex-5n with 18-55 kit lens. I find this is a pretty fair, if not a fantastic deal but feel free to speak up if you don't think it is.

If you have the nex-5, I could add around $80 or we could discuss details. Of course it will have to be relatively new with some warranty still left on it.

Please email me at meowmix1891@gmail.com if you are interested.

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Please do not post in this thread unless you are interested in making a trade with the OP.

3. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I can trade camera +280 or camera + additional Panasonic 20mm f1.7.

4. Adobres

Adobres Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 25, 2011
    are you at all interested in selling the epm1 and 20mm 1.7? or still looking for a trade?

5. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I don't know if its the fact that there aren't many people from LA or OC on these forums or if people aren't interested in the trade. Either way, the trade hasn't happened and I will be open to offers for sale. Please pm me.