Olympus E-PL8 at Adorama for US $279.99

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro

junkyardsparkle

haunted scrap heap
I guess this is a close-out price as B&H lists it as no longer available. Unfortunately the newer PL PENS do not support an electronic viewfinder.
Yep, all of which is how I rationalized snagging one. ;) I'm pretty hard on my E-PL7s, and the shutter counts are getting up there... this is probably the last camera Olympus made that I'd want. Since it sounds like you have both, quick question: do you find the knurling on the wheel surrounding the shutter button to be as grippy on the PL8 as the PL7? As far as I can tell, that's the only real practical difference...

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Yep, all of which is how I rationalized snagging one. ;) I'm pretty hard on my E-PL7s, and the shutter counts are getting up there... this is probably the last camera Olympus made that I'd want. Since it sounds like you have both, quick question: do you find the knurling on the wheel surrounding the shutter button to be as grippy on the PL8 as the PL7? As far as I can tell, that's the only real practical difference...
I'm not sure: I just tried them and they feel virtually identical to me but maybe my fingers are not sensitive enough to notice a difference.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom