Olympus E-PL5 Mfr Refurbs with Kit 14-42 2R $429.99

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
Actually, it's $419.99 plus $10 shipping

Olympus Pen E PL5 16 1 MP Camera Silver w 14 42mm 2R Lens Dealer 050332184213 | eBay

And for $22 more, the same seller is also including an FCON-F01 and a 4 GB SD card. along with the same E-PL5 kit.

At prices like this for an E-PL5, I'm having a hard time rationalizing getting a GX7 instead.

BTW, I can endorse this seller, I got my E-PL2 Refurb kit from him earlier this year, and it was genuinely indistinguishable from brand new.

stw

Mu-43 Regular
Nice deal! I wonder if it is eligible for the extended 2 year warranty available directly through Olympus for $80? I am in a similar boat as you - I love the idea of the GX7 or E-P5, but they are so much more expensive than their 'little' PEN brothers. It is hard to justify spending more than double the price of the mid-level PEN to get the highest level one (although I may just yet do it!).

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Nice deal! I wonder if it is eligible for the extended 2 year warranty available directly through Olympus for $80?

If the guy is an authorized Olympus dealer as he claims, then yes, it's eligible for the extended warranty.

mrjr

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If I had any disposable income at all right now, I'd buy that for my wife in a heartbeat.

john99

Mu-43 Rookie
I've paid $433 total for E-PL5 kit + wide angle converter + 4GB SD.

If the guy is an authorized Olympus dealer as he claims, then yes, it's eligible for the extended warranty.

He is an authorized dealer. I bought a refurb 75mm from him earlier this year and the lens started making a noise when focusing. I sent it in to Olympus and Olympus fixed it under the 90 day warranty. So he must be an authorized dealer. His store is in a small town outside of Austin so his overhead is very little.

The seller refunded my $$ he said he oversold the kit .... bah.

Bummer! I'd ask him if he can notify you when he gets more in. I've bought a lens and a flash from him and found him to be very pleasant to deal with and he has very fast shipping. Sh*t happens from time to time.

john99

Mu-43 Rookie
I'm OK though .. next time will be even cheaper :smile:

Bummer! I'd ask him if he can notify you when he gets more in. I've bought a lens and a flash from him and found him to be very pleasant to deal with and he has very fast shipping. Sh*t happens from time to time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom