• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus e-pl5 kit with 14-42mm lens | Location: In US | Ships: US only

Buy/Sell feedback for rkinz (0)

R

rkinz

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Olympus e-pl5 kit with 14-42mm lens
</br>Prices</br> $450 firm, including shipping to CONUS. US postal money order or cashier's check. Paypal is 3% extra.
</br>Location</br> In US
</br>Ships to</br> US only
</br>Description</br> Like new Olympus E-PL5 kit with 14-42mm lens, with box and all accessories (including blank warranty card). In like-new condition. Less than 1,000 clicks. ebay feedback under "rbkinz"; gunbroker feedback (my other hobby) listed as "rkinz".
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> UPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> fee to CONUS
</br>Handling time</br> 2 business days
</br>References</br> ebay: rbkinz; gunbroker: rkinz
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• _DSC0015.jpg
    _DSC0015.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 369
  • _DSC0017.jpg
    _DSC0017.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 213
  • _DSC0018.jpg
    _DSC0018.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 212

JonathanF

Mu-43 Regular
E-PL5 Condition?

Are there any cracks, scratches, scuff marks, dents, fractures, dead pixels, or any defects anywhere on the camera body or the display screen?
Thank You.

JonathanF

Mu-43 Regular
I Want To Buy The Camera - LCD Screen Question?

I am interested in buying the camera but I need to know if the LCD Screen is totally clean of any defects since the picture shows several marks in it?
Thank You.

R

rkinz

The camera is in like-new condition. Whatever ones sees on the screen is dust/lint. You can contact me at rbkinz@yahoo.com for further information or more pictures.

Latest threads

Top Bottom