1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus E-PL3 With Lens $199 at New Egg

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Biro, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
  2. Y2K

Y2K Mu-43 Regular

Nov 19, 2012
    MA
    Yefim
    Looks OOO right now at that price.

3. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Seems to pop in and out of stock. Check out with MASTERPASS and use the coupon code for another $20 off.

4. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    I couldn't resist picking one up. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, might hold on to it a little while unopened to see if I can gift it to anyone. Otherwise I'll probably keep it as a backup body.

5. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Your GAS is showing

6. Biggstr

Biggstr Mu-43 Regular

Mar 2, 2012
    Ashburn, VA
    Newegg Sometimes Cancels Orders after the Fact ...

I was lucky to get my PL3 from Newegg a few weeks ago at $199 ... before the Black Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday sales :) I tried to buy Lightroom 5 from Newegg on on Digital Monday. However, the order was cancelled two days later ... out of stock. Irritating because I missed getting Lightroom at a comparable price somewhere else. Hearing other out-of-stock stories, it seems that Newegg does not have the advanced inventory system that other stores have that automatically count down inventory when something is sold. You buy something but never know until a day or so later whether you really bought it. Nonetheless, at Newegg's often giveaway prices, I keep monitoring the site. I'll take my chances.

7. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    DO-NOT open that box! The EPL-3 is so solidly built. you won't want to let go!

8. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut