[FS] Olympus E-PL3 with 14-42mm R lens, Flash, Leather half case, | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Vreeke, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    Price dropped $325.Olympus E-PL3 with 14-42mm R lens, Flash, Leather half case, | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus E-PL3 with 14-42mm R lens, Flash, Leather half case,
    </br>Prices</br> Price dropped $325.00 was $375.00 Olympus E-PL3 with 14-42mm R lens, Flash, Leather half case, 6 batterys, Glass LCD protector, Box, Software, Cables. $375.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Olympus E-PL3 black with black 14-42mm R lens, real leather brown half case, 6 batteries, box and all items that came in the box except for the original charger. I have included an aftermarket charger works for travel. Flash and case that the flash goes into and both lens caps and camera body cap. Camera is in perfect condition it also has a very nice glass LCD protector on since day one. LCD screen is perfect with no marks. I purchased this camera new the only issue is when you change the battery it resets the time. This seems to be a common issue with Olympus not really a problem however. Search this form for post on the topic. Very nice camera in great shape. You pay paypal fees I'll pickup shipping in the US.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> No charge
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> ebay geographer123
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    Price reduced to $350.00

3. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0