COMPLETED Olympus E-PL3 with 14-42mm R lens, Flash, Leather half case, | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Vreeke, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What item(s) are you looking to sell?
    Olympus E-PL3 with 14-42mm R lens, Flash, Leather half case, ​
    Where are you located?
    USA ​
    Which of the following describes your sale? (Choose all that apply)
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Where will you ship to?
    USA ​
    What form(s) of payment will you accept?
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    What shipping method will you use?
    USPS ​
    How much do you charge for shipping?
    Vaires ​
    What is your handling time? (Time taken to package and drop off the item(s) for shipment)
    1-2 days ​
    List any external references such as your Ebay or FredMiranda username:
    ebay geographer123 ​
    Describe in detail the item(s) you want to sell. All items must include prices. Include any additional comments or details in this section
    Item # 1 $420.00 Price drop $390.00
    Olympus E-PL3 black with black 14-42mm R lens, real leather brown half case, 6 batteries 5 after market and one that came with camera, box and all items that came in the box except for the original charger. I have included an aftermarket charger works for travel. Flash and case that the flash goes into and both lens caps and camera body cap. Camera is in perfect condition it also has a very nice glass LCD protector on since day one. LCD screen is perfect with no marks. I purchased this camera new the only issue is when you change the battery it resets the time. This seems to be a common issue with Olympus not really a problem however. Search this form for post on the topic. Very nice camera in great shape. You pay paypal fees I'll pickup shipping in the US.

Item #2
    Olympus 40-150mm Lens great condition no issues with both caps black
    $140.00 Price drop 130.00 you pay paypal fees I'll pick up shipping in US.

Item #3
    Olympus 17mm lens great condition no issues with both caps black $165.00 you pay paypal fees I'll pick up shipping in US. Sold
    Item #4
    Olympus V-F3 perfect condition with original box and pouch for storage. $135.00 Price drop $130.00 you pay paypal fees I'll pick up shipping in US.

Item #5
    Remote with timer MC Series Timer Remote Control this one works with the E-PL3 $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping you pay paypal fees.

Item #6 SOLD
    Contax G to m43 adapter. I used this with my 90mm lens focus is very smooth and mounting the lens is easy. If you have ever used one of these you know how hard it is to find a smooth focusing adapter and this one is.
    $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping you pay paypal fees.

Items #7
    Two Nikon G to m43 adapters one that can use a tripod mount not included but are available on ebay. Both function nicely. $10.00 each plus $2.50 shipping you pickup pay pal fees.

I was only able to attach 10 photos but you can view all pics on my flicker site or PM me and I can send you the pics.
    Flickr: qvreeke1's Photostream

If you buy the camera (with 14-42 lens) and the two other lenses, 17mm and 40-150mm lenses and V-F3 I will throw in the two adapters and remote for free and pay all shipping charges. This would make a very nice complete kit for someone.

Thanks for looking. ​
    Check the box to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Use the attachment manager below to attach any images for this listing (max dimension: 1024px)
    - ​

Attached Files:

2. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 20, 2011
    Utah
  3. Vreeke

Vreeke Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0