1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-PL2 kit (14-42mm), white, almost new (EU)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by With_Eyes_Unclouded, May 19, 2012.

1. With_Eyes_Unclouded

With_Eyes_Unclouded Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2012
    Vassilios
    Since the attraction of a new OM-D starts to get the better of me... I'm considering selling my E-PL2, white color, with the kit zoom lens.

The camera is in great, almost new condition and has (as of today) just 1133 shutter actuations. Bear in mind though that I'm still using it and the prospective buyer may get it with a couple hundrend clicks more. The camera works flawlesly and it is in great optical condition.

It was bought through Olympusmarket as a "refubrished" item a couple of months ago, but, to tell you the truth, everything was sealed in the box and -if used at all- the camera couldn't had more than a couple hundrend actuations. Proof of receipt can be provided.

What's provided: Everything that's in the official retail box, plus an extra aftermarket battery. The charger is a European (non UK) one, so please bear this in mind. The camera and lens have the latest Olympus firmware installed.

Asking price: 300 euro.

I could consider keepig the lens and selling the camera body only, and the asking price for it is 210 euro.

I also have a Helios optical viewfinder, also in pristine condition, with small carry box. It has lines for 35, 85, 135mm and I found it working well with those focal lengths on the camera (great for sunny days!). If anyone is interested in it, and decides to get it WITH the camera, we can work out a nice price.

I can accept Paypal (registered) or Bank transfer, in which case there will be a 3% discount in price.

This is principally a EU sale, though if you live elsewhere and find the price attractive, I could gladly send it your way. The item will be shipped from Athens, Greece and shipping as well as customs, taxes (outside EU) etc costs are on the buyer. Contact me for actual shipping costs/methods to your country.

Thank you!

2. With_Eyes_Unclouded

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2012
    Vassilios
  3. With_Eyes_Unclouded

0   0   0

Apr 17, 2012
    Vassilios
    Price of the combo, with the Helios multifinder included, 320 euro.

Don't forget, 3% discount on the above price, should you opt for bank transfer instead of Paypal.

Thanks!