1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PL2 14-150 kit and Fl-36R flash - price drop

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by daveproctor, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveproctor

daveproctor Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    Due to a change in my photo direction I need to sell my Olympus MFT outfit to fund a DSLR kit. I swore I'd never go back but I have discovered sports photography thanks to Northampton Saints run of good fortune - I would love to keep some of my Olympus gear but finances prevent this

For sale is:

Olympus E-PL2 kit with 14-150 lens mint condition, boxed with all software, manuals etc bought from Cameraworld in London on 22/2/2011. This is a fantastic walkabout kit which is amazingly compact, also included is a genuine Olympus LH-61C lenshood. Cost £779 plus £35 for the lenshood, asking £550 delivered by RMSD

Would also consider splitting these £240 for the body and £325 for the lens

Olympus FL-36R flash mint condition but no box or instructions, although I will include a PDF of the manual on a disc. Superb condition with pouch and stand and a great flash with the E-PL2 where it provides wireless flash. Owned by me since new and had it for about 2 years with very little use. Cost new £199 asking £100 delivered by RMSD

I have sold a couple of items here but please check my feedback on Talk Photography as I am always COMPLETELY honest with my descriptions. I will provide original receipts for the camera kit. I don't know if the warranty is transferable but I am happy to act in the unlikely event there are any problems in the warranty period.

Also listed elsewhere.

Any questions please ask and I am open to offers if anyone wants more than one item. Please excuse the pictures as these were taken on my iPhone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. daveproctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    If anyone is I interested I would sell the 14-150 lens separately at £350 (new £449) and the E-PL2 body for £275 (new (£389)

3. daveproctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    Any offers?

Prices dropped to get these gone :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]