1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-PL2 14-150 kit and Fl-36R flash - price drop

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by daveproctor, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveproctor

daveproctor Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    Due to a change in my photo direction I need to sell my Olympus MFT outfit to fund a DSLR kit. I swore I'd never go back but I have discovered sports photography thanks to Northampton Saints run of good fortune - I would love to keep some of my Olympus gear but finances prevent this

For sale is:

Olympus E-PL2 kit with 14-150 lens mint condition, boxed with all software, manuals etc bought from Cameraworld in London on 22/2/2011. This is a fantastic walkabout kit which is amazingly compact, also included is a genuine Olympus LH-61C lenshood. Cost £779 plus £35 for the lenshood, asking £550 delivered by RMSD

Would also consider splitting these £240 for the body and £325 for the lens

Olympus FL-36R flash mint condition but no box or instructions, although I will include a PDF of the manual on a disc. Superb condition with pouch and stand and a great flash with the E-PL2 where it provides wireless flash. Owned by me since new and had it for about 2 years with very little use. Cost new £199 asking £100 delivered by RMSD

I have sold a couple of items here but please check my feedback on Talk Photography as I am always COMPLETELY honest with my descriptions. I will provide original receipts for the camera kit. I don't know if the warranty is transferable but I am happy to act in the unlikely event there are any problems in the warranty period.

Also listed elsewhere.

Any questions please ask and I am open to offers if anyone wants more than one item. Please excuse the pictures as these were taken on my iPhone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. daveproctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    If anyone is I interested I would sell the 14-150 lens separately at £350 (new £449) and the E-PL2 body for £275 (new (£389)

3. daveproctor

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    Any offers?

Prices dropped to get these gone :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]