1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PL1

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cnor7585, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnor7585

cnor7585 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 12, 2012
    Hi, i'm looking for an olympus PEN E-PL1 body. I'll need the seller to agree to ship it to Australia for me. It shouldn't be much trouble, and i'll pay for the shipping ($42 US from what i've researched).

I'm not fussed on how many shots have been taken as long as it's in decent condition. Money is a little tight for me but there has been some good deals on this forum for this model so going off that i'm willing to pay between $180-$200 US for the body depending on age/condition/etc. Paypal for peace of mind.

I'd be willing to buy a lens with it as a deal if preferred.

2. djkt

djkt New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 29, 2011
    PM sent

3. RetroBoy

RetroBoy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

G'day.
    I'm in Adelaide and have just upgraded from my E-PL1 (still waiting delivery for the E-PL2 twin lens kit...).
    So I was going to Ebay the PL1 plus 14-42 lens (mkI) next week.

I'll come up with a good price and give you first dibs at it if you want. PM me if you're interested and we can talk further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.