1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Olympus E-PL1 w/14-42, $240 shipped

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    I've finally decided to let go of my E-PL1, with the 14-42 kit zoom. The camera has 2864 shutter actuations; both camera and lens are in fantastic (9+ out of 10) cosmetic condition. This camera's been handled very gently.

Product photography is apparently not my forte, presumably because 'available light' is a grossly inappropriate way to shoot. Camera will ship with box, charger, battery, manual, CDs, and some video cable I never used. It's even got the accessory port cover -- but I don't seem to have a USB cable. Everything else is there though.
    P9254019.JPG

I am looking for $240 OBO shipped as PayPal gift, CONUS only right now. I think that's a fair price but please make me an offer if you're on the fence about it.

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Bump with slight price drop. Would like to move this soon without resorting to Ye Olde Action Site.

3. Jkwanq

Jkwanq New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 21, 2011
    can you ship to Aus?

4. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Would really rather not, sorry. Don't want to accidentally wander into customs hell, for both our sakes.

I am willing to do $200 body-only, if that is of interest to anybody.

5. chienb

chienb New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 17, 2011
    sent you a PM :)