1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PL1 + Panasonic 20mm f1.7 Pancake and more

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by msmamabird, Mar 18, 2012.

1. msmamabird

msmamabird New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2011
    I'm a long-time DSLR user, but because of increased difficulty walking, I switched to the lighter Olympus XZ-1. Last Fall I decided to give micro 4/3 a try and purchased the E-PL1 bundled with the 14-150mm lens. Shortly thereafter, I sold the 14-150 and purchased the Panasonic 20mm f1.7. It's a lovely combination, but the truth is that I still reach for my Olympus XZ-1 all the time.

So, I've decided to stick with the XZ-1 and sell my micro 4/3 equipment as a package for $500. Here is what you will get, all of which is in excellent condition, in original boxes, and with the usual contents:

- Olympus E-PL1 camera body with:
    Extra battery
    Thin glass monitor protector
    "Olympus PEN E-PL1 for Dummies"

- Panasonic 20mm f1.7 pancake lens with:
    Lumix ND filter
    Moose's Warm (81A) + PL Circular filter
    Hoya UV Filter

CONUS and Paypal only

Attached Files:

2. maj13

maj13 Mu-43 Rookie