1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus E-PL1 Less than 600 actautions!!! | Location: CT USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by RobR, Feb 23, 2014.

1. RobR

RobR Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jun 19, 2013
    Connecticut, USA
    Robert Reinhardt
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus E-PL1 Less than 600 actuations!!!

Prices
    $110

Ships to
    USA

Description
    This could very well be the Olympus E-PL1 with the lowest shutter count in the world!
    I bought this camera from a fellow :43: member on here in the hopes of rebodying it with an outer shell I was designing and 3D printing. Until a few weeks ago, I had stripped the camera down to its metal chassis until I realized that I would not finish assembling the camera in time for the end of the semester. I instead made a presentation of my experiences and rebuilt the camera with all of the original components.

The Good:
    Everything works on this camera as it should
    The camera currently reads 573 shutter actuations
    Very clean, I would rate it as a 97.5%

The Bad:
    The camera has been completely apart
    I can't seem to find the left camera strap lug...
    There is a miniscule 1mm x 1mm imperfection on the top plate right in front of the hotshoe. See pictures.

The Neutral:
    When I was rebuilding it, I replaced the silver hotshoe with the black hotshoe from my E-PL2 because I thought it looked better. If you would like me to change it back, I can.
    There are very very very small scratches in the paint on the flash cover. They are nearly impossible to see unless you actively look for them, but I want to document everything.
    Please be advised, this is a sale for the body only (and a body cap). No lenses, batteries or accessories are included.

Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns.
    Due to the unusually low shutter count and the fact that I am currently trying to fund an OM-D, my price is relatively firm.

View attachment 343546

View attachment 343547

View attachment 343548

View attachment 343549

View attachment 343550

View attachment 343551

View attachment 343552

View attachment 343553

View attachment 343554

View attachment 343555

View attachment 343556

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    Included in Price

Handling time
    Less than 24 hours

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.