1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus E-PL1 Body only.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mclarenf3, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Item 1 SOLD

For sale is my Olympus E-PL1 body that comes with all the original accessories (except the BLS-1 battery was replaced with a third party one). Body is in excellent condition, comes with an 8GB Sandisk SD card, and a polycarbonate LCD protector.

Asking $250 (SOLD) shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Item 2 SOLD

Next up is my Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Kit lens. It is also in excellent condition with the original box, papers and packaging.

Asking $75 (SOLD) shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Item 3 SOLD

And now are two Olympus BLS-1 batteries. These are authentic OEM batteries with the boxes and manuals. I'm selling both together and don't really want to split up the package.

Asking $50 (SOLD) shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Item 4

Last, and least, is an ebay cheap UV filter. I generally used it when I was transporting my E-PL1 and kept it on the lens to protect from bumps and scratches while in transit (I found the lens cap popped off easily).

Asking $10 shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Whoever takes the lens will have the choice of getting this for free.

I am interested in trades, specifically for legacy glass, certain tripods and accessories, and/or mu4/3 lenses.

Attached Files:

2. SCT

SCT Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 8, 2011
    Landover, MD, USA
    Interested in the BLS-1 batteries. Pm sent :)

3. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    PM replied.

BLS-1 Batteries are sold.

4. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    I sent you a PM. I am interested your EPL-1 body.
    I currently have an epl-1 with the 14-150mm zoom, 17mm pancake, 9-18mm wide angle and 14-42 kit lens....I don't use my kit lens very much....and my daughter keeps using my camera. So, if I bought your body, I could easily give her my 14-42 kit lenses and keep my camera from being borrowed! LOL
    Ok...let me know (I sent you my email addy)
    Diane

5. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    I've responded to your PM via email. Thanks! :)

EDIT: All sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.