1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus E-PL1 Body only.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mclarenf3, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Item 1 SOLD

For sale is my Olympus E-PL1 body that comes with all the original accessories (except the BLS-1 battery was replaced with a third party one). Body is in excellent condition, comes with an 8GB Sandisk SD card, and a polycarbonate LCD protector.

Asking $250 (SOLD) shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Item 2 SOLD

Next up is my Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Kit lens. It is also in excellent condition with the original box, papers and packaging.

Asking $75 (SOLD) shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Item 3 SOLD

And now are two Olympus BLS-1 batteries. These are authentic OEM batteries with the boxes and manuals. I'm selling both together and don't really want to split up the package.

Asking $50 (SOLD) shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Item 4

Last, and least, is an ebay cheap UV filter. I generally used it when I was transporting my E-PL1 and kept it on the lens to protect from bumps and scratches while in transit (I found the lens cap popped off easily).

Asking $10 shipped and paypal'd in Canada and the US. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

Whoever takes the lens will have the choice of getting this for free.

I am interested in trades, specifically for legacy glass, certain tripods and accessories, and/or mu4/3 lenses.

Attached Files:

2. SCT

SCT Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 8, 2011
    Landover, MD, USA
    Interested in the BLS-1 batteries. Pm sent :)

3. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    PM replied.

BLS-1 Batteries are sold.

4. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    I sent you a PM. I am interested your EPL-1 body.
    I currently have an epl-1 with the 14-150mm zoom, 17mm pancake, 9-18mm wide angle and 14-42 kit lens....I don't use my kit lens very much....and my daughter keeps using my camera. So, if I bought your body, I could easily give her my 14-42 kit lenses and keep my camera from being borrowed! LOL
    Ok...let me know (I sent you my email addy)
    Diane

5. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    I've responded to your PM via email. Thanks! :)

EDIT: All sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.