Olympus E-PL1 $75 Instant Savings for one week - Starts June 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Olympus will be offering a $75 instant savings on the E-PL1 for one week only, beginning tomorrow, June 13th. That should bring the price down to $525 (or possibly better) for the kit.

[​IMG]
    Check E-PL1 prices or buy from our partners: B&H Photo Video / Amazon.com / Adorama

June 13 update: B&H has the new price ($524.99) on their website. The instant savings are in effect for all body colors (Black - Blue - Champagne).

• Like Like x 2
  2. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    US Sale on E-PL1 6/13 to 6/19

Just wanted to post a heads up for those US buyers going to purchase an Olympus E-PL1. This is a $75 dollar off instant rebate at authorized US dealers. This should bring the price down to under $500 at some online retailers like Amazon, etc.

Here's the link to the specifics from the Official Olympus America website:

Olympus Promotions

Jim

• Like Like x 4
  3. Amin Sabet

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Jim, thanks! I hadn't see your post when I made mine. You were first, but I changed the order of the two and merged so that I could get our affiliate links up front :wink:.

4. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    No problem Amin. The main thing is letting everyone know about the sale and also get the sites affiliate links there also so it can help you keep the doors open here.

Jim

• Like Like x 4
  5. Amin Sabet

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    June 13 update: B&H has the new price ($524.99) on their website. The instant savings are in effect for all body colors (Black - Blue - Champagne).

• Like Like x 2
  6. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Us poor Europeans do not seem to have the promotion, at least at the moment - BUT we have a 20% discount on Novoflex adapters.

• Like Like x 2